The Museum of Central Finland’s Craftsmen’s Houses consists of the house once belonging to a coppersmith and the cabinetmaker’s house. These two houses are the oldest preserved examples of original buildings in Jyväskylä, which was established in 1837. In 2010 the houses were moved to Toivola Old Courtyard and are open to public.
Address: Cygnaeuksenkatu 2, 40100 Jyväskylä
Opening hours: Mon - Fri 11 - 16, Sat 10 - 15
Free entrance, guided tours